- Make sure your loadouts are in compliance with the Taskforce Loadout List.
- Campaign #13 started 10/01/2018! Clafghan will be our area of operations for two months.
- Be sure to follow us on Twitter to keep up with events around the unit. @Paramarines
- Colonel Wills has handed over command to Colonel Hawkins, our original founder.
- Modpack update on 10/04/18!
1. Name:S.Credven 2. Type of Report: Database Correction for "missed" Training 3. What happened: Had a glitch go on in arma making my game freeze had to restart my pc because of it, and missed the action of point taking. 4. When did it happen: 9/28/18 5. Comments: #Armathings 6. Full Screenshot or Video / Other Evidence: attached
1. Name:S.Credven 2. Type of Report:Promotion Point Fix Request 3. What happened:Got Point for not attending training (I did attend it however) 4. When did it happen:9/7/2018 5. Comments: I attended training, I left at 8:15 however and I believe points were awarded after that and they missed me. 6. Full Screenshot or Video / Other Evidence: Ask anyone in air if i was there....
Name: S. Credven Date of LOA Start: 7/8/18 Date of LOA End: 8/4/18 Reason for LOA: Will be away from home at a job, gotta get that new PC to help with the frames as well as for other things. (Will be available via Discord)
Name: S. Credven Date of LOA Start: 5/22/18 Date of LOA End: 6/1/18 Reason for LOA: Ill be headed down to Cincinnati on Tuesday to see my sister than up to Niagara Falls before coming back home on Friday, Might be there for training on the first might not.
Name: Sean Credven Age: 19 Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070101790/ Why would you like to join the Task Force? I have been in milsim groups before but have recently not been in one and I think it could be a lot of fun to get back into it. I have been piloting now for a while and feel like joining this milsim is the next step. What type of role would you like to fill? (Infantry, Armor, Reconnaissance, Pilot, Aircrew, etc): Pilot Which timeslot is best for you, on a weekly basis? Mark with an "[X]". Mark both if you are available for both, however you will only be assigned to ONE timeslot! [X] 7PM EST Friday/Saturday [ ] 3PM EST Saturday/Sunday [ ] Neither of the above timeslots works for me.