- Make sure your loadouts are in compliance with the Taskforce Loadout List.
- Campaign #14 started 11/26/2018! Chernarus will be our area of operations.
- Be sure to follow us on Twitter to keep up with events around the unit. @Paramarines
- We have merged Alpha and Bravo Company together to bring all the members together!
- Air has changed into a Marine Air Group.
- Campaign #14 will be our first Snow map in PTF history!
- Modpack update on 11/27/18!
Name: Mike Callum Age: 17 Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HomelessTurtle/ Why would you like to join the Task Force? I've had previous experiences with ArmA 3 "Mil-Sim" units. I've gotten to leadership positions, but felt that the chain of command above me had been lacking. I had to pull the weight of the entire platoon which I had been leading, and had to work from scratch. My work had been under-appreciated, and I felt overused. The time dedication that was expected by the CO and XO of the unit had been unrealistic for me. The CO and XO of the unit also regularly disregarded the SOPs which they themselves had put into action. Officers and NCOs were always told to "Lead by example", but the leadership themselves had failed to do so. I had gotten tired of pouring time and effort into the unit and getting nothing back. I feel like this unit will offer me the authentic mil-sim experience which I have desired for so long. I feel my experience in this field and my ability to learn quickly will allow me to excel on the field, and to be an asset to my fellow soldiers. Do you have prior Military experience? No. If so, which country, and which service?: N/A What type of role would you like to fill? (Infantry, Light Armor, Reconnaissance, Naval Pilot, Naval Aircrew, etc): Infantry. Which timeslot is best for you, on a weekly basis? Mark with an "[X]". Mark both if you are available for both, however you will only be assigned to ONE timeslot! [ X ] 7PM EST Friday/Saturday [ ] 3PM EST Saturday/Sunday [ ] Neither of the above timeslots works for me.