- Chief Hospital Corpsman J.Hall has been selected for TFC. Thank you to all applicants for your time and dedication.
- New gear and equipment standards will be unveiled this week!
- Campaign #10 begins 4/22/2018! Modpack update has hit, update it on ARMA 3 Sync.
- Be sure to follow us on Twitter to keep up with events around the unit. @Paramarines
Within this unit, we recognize four types of rewards.
- Medals, which are awarded with the corresponding ribbon. Each medal gives 10 Promotion Points.
- Ribbons, of which some are granted at the squad level, for all current squad members. Others are singular. Each ribbon gives 5 Promotion Points.
- Badges, which are awarded for proficiency achievements. Each badge gives 5 Promotion Points.
- Badge Insignias, of which only one per member is allowed at any time. These do not give any Promotion Points.
On your display uniform, your ribbons will appear on the chest, with your insignia above them, and your badges below them. Only two are allowed to be worn. If you have more than two badges, these will be placed below your uniform, alongside any medals, as our uniforms are "Class-B" Dress Blues, which are not worn with medals.
Beyond these four awards, we also give service stripes, which are placed on the arms of your display uniform. Each service stripe equates to a campaign with no more than two absences. This is placed directly below your rank.
Awarded for extraordinary heroism in combat.
Navy Distinguished Service Medal
Awarded for 1 year of active service.
Navy and Marine Corps Medal
Awarded for life-threatening non-combat heroism.
Meritorious Service Medal
Awarded for for 6 months of active service.
Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal
Awarded for sustained acts of heroism or meritorious service.
Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal
Awarded for significant personal achievements.
Marine Corps Expeditionary Medal
Awarded for deploying against an opposing force, for which no specific medal is authorized.
Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal
Awarded for sustained exemplary conduct.
National Defense Service Medal
Awarded for passing Recruit Training
Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal
Awarded for outstanding service within a staff office.
European, African, Middle Eastern Campaign Medal
Awarded for completion of a full Campaign in the European, African, or Middle-Eastern theater.
Awarded for meritorious achievement while participating in aerial flight.
Distinguished Flying Cross
Awarded for extraordinary achievement or heroism while participating in aerial flight.
The following list breaks down award points.
- Medals are worth 10 points each.
- Ribbons are worth 5 points each.
- Expert Badges are worth 5 points each.
- Sharpshooter Badges are worth 10 points each.
- Marksman Badges are worth 15 points each.
- Service Stripes are worth 5 points each.
- Insignias are not worth points.
Navy Unit Commendation
Awarded at Squad Level (or 6-man Team level) for outstanding heroism in action against the enemy.
Navy Meritorious Unit Commendation
Awarded at Squad Level (or 6-man Team level) for distinguished actions in either combat or non-combat conditions
Combat Action Ribbon
Awarded to members who engaged the enemy or were under hostile fire.
Sea Service Ribbon
Awarded to members who have been deployed via a Naval Ship for Combat Operations.
Marine Corps Recruiting Ribbon
Awarded to Recruiters who have recruited and enlisted 15 people, or non-Recruiters that have referred 10 people.
Marine Corps Drill Instructor Ribbon
Awarded to Drill Instructors who have successfully graduated 25 recruits.
Marine Corps Combat Instructor Ribbon
Awarded to Drill Instructors who have successfully taught CBAT, MOUT, SOI, and PST.
Awarded for distinguished humanitarian service in an Operation
Awarded for placing in the top three in a Unit Rifle Tournament. Overrides Rifle Sharpshooter.
Awarded for > 90% Accuracy with a service rifle at 300 meters. Overrides Rifle Marksman.
Awarded for > 70% Accuracy with a service rifle at 300 meters.
Awarded for placing in the top three in a Unit Pistol Tournament. Overrides Pistol Sharpshooter.
Awarded for > 90% Accuracy with a service pistol at 100 meters. Overrides Pistol Marksman.
Awarded for > 70% Accuracy with a service pistol at 100 meters.
Awarded for completing a combat jump on deployment. Ground Elements only.
Awarded to Officers upon completion of Naval Flight School.
Naval Flight Officer
Awarded to non-pilot Officers upon completion of Naval Flight School.
Awarded to Aircrew